“Social media is not just a spoke on the wheel of marketing. It’s becoming the way entire bicycles are built.”
~Ryan Lilly, author
You only have to look around you to see the majority of people glued to a device, of some sort. If you want to get your message in front of their eyeballs, then social media must be an integral part of your overall communications strategy. We work with you to identify exactly how you can use social media to hit your business and communication objectives. We identify the best social channels for you, the type of content that suits your communication style, your message, and create your plan of action. Then, it’s up to you how you go forward. You can run your programme entirely in-house, or you can hire us to take on certain aspects such as video production, or blog writing, etc; and take training courses (as listed below), when required. Or, you can take advantage of our Done for You service, where we work with you, but do everything needed to make your programme happen.
“We’ve been working with Tiger Mouth since 2012. Initially, Christine worked with us to develop our strategy, set-up a blogging platform (One guest at a time), and our social channels. She’s run various training programmes with our teams, from our senior management through to the front line. Our social media activity is an important part of our communications strategy and Christine supports us with all of it.”
Julia Orr, Head of Communications, Mitie Client Services
- Senior management training – either 1-2-1 or in small groups, covering the basics of social media, helping to define your personal brand, and discussing how you can be an effective Social CEO.
- Do it yourself training – if you’re planning to run your social media programme in-house, we’ll train you in everything you need, from setting up your accounts to how to get maximum exposure for your message.
- Employee advocacy training – if you want your workforce to join in the programme and help amplify your message, we’ll train them in the principles of social media and specifically in how they can support your social strategy.
- Platform specific training – want to get the best out of Twitter or LinkedIn or Facebook? We’ll show you how.
- Blog training – want to know how to craft an engaging and shareable blog? We’ll get you successfully blogging in no time. We can also workshop with your teams to create your content calendar.
Done for you
Let us make it happen for you. We’ll need your input, but we’ll take over the execution of the strategy, set up and brand your social channels, develop your content plan, create the content, increase your following and engagement through a well planned and creative delivery programme.
To find out more about how we can support you, contact me today for an initial chat.
You might also like to read our blogs:
- Twitter opens up verification to micro-celebrities
- An overview of Blab – the new conversational platform
- 4 reasons to use Twitter lists
- How B-2-Bs can win work through social media
- What the dog saw… when he joined Twitter – 6 tips for Twitter success
- Should business leaders pay someone to tweet on their behalf? Yes and no…
- What is Twitter? A beginner’s guide
- Social media – a vital tool for job hunters
- I’ve been looking at your LinkedIn profile… would you like to know what’s wrong with it?